I’ve been talking about it for long enough now, but here at long last is the comic book giveaway I’ve been planning over on my side comic blog, comicbookaddictpenguin.
- Catwoman T-shirt (size large)
- Green Lantern magnet
- SHIELD magnet
- Watchmen button
- Justice League button
- Giant Captain America button
- Batman sticker
- An old comic book (Pictured: Avengers #154. This is not necessarily the one you’ll be getting, as I’ll just be stuffing the comic in the envelope on a whim. You can assume it’ll be at least a decade old, and it’s not going to be worth more than a few dollars. If you are expecting Action Comics #1 to arrive in your mailbox, follow richer people.)
- A graphic novel of your choice (Pictured: Superman Red Son. If you win, I’ll ask you what novel you want, and then send it on its merry way. It doesn’t have to be Red Son, but it can be.)
- You must be following bloodandgutsinhighschool or comicbookaddictpenguin. I want to make sure this stuff goes to someone who really likes comic books, or at least likes them enough to follow a blog or two for a chance at getting some stuff. After the contest ends, I suppose there’s nothing I can do to keep you from unfollowing.
- Reblog only once. Don’t clog up your followers’ dashes; I know how annoying that can be. Don’t reblog on a side account because a) that’s cheating and b) I can tell.
- Likes count. So you get two entries.
- Leave this post as is, or it won’t count.
- Leave your ask box enabled so I can contact you if you win.
I’ll ship anywhere on planet Earth (sorry Martians). The contest will end on Tuesday, July 31st at 11:59PM PST. If you have any questions, or want to look at the answers to previously asked questions, go here — do not send me reasons why you should win. I’ll be picking the winner at random and I’ll just get annoyed with you. Oh that note, good luck!